November 26, 2012

Merengue







That amaryllis is called "Merengue." It makes me laugh to think of a sexy dancing amaryllis. I chatted up all my market peeps about this Merengue and now I'm set to take dancing lessons at 28th street wholesale some 6am morning with Ben as my teacher. 



It's amazing these relationships you develop. These people I see every week and their personalities and their roles in my life. I barely knew them a year ago and now they're such a part of my flower puzzle. This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for all of them. They make my mornings so much brighter and they really make me feel special. 

2 comments:

  1. "your flower puzzle" ...I like that analogy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love the merengue! The flower that is...:) but I sure wish I could do the dance too !!!

    ReplyDelete